Step by Step Guide on Does Air India give refunds
Air India is one of the major leading airlines in the aviation industry and it is rooting its base in a perfect manner. It believes in providing crystal comfort to its passengers while they are flying and also while they are sitting at ease at their homes. Considerably, if you have a booking with Air India and you were not able to fly with the particular reservation, no worries. Air India does give refunds.
You don’t have to be worried about the hole the ticket makes in your pocket as the amount is refundable.
How to apply for a Refund
- You can apply for a Refund with Air India with the help of the below-mentioned steps easily;
- Login or continue as a guest on the official website of Air India.
- On the official page, on the top tab locate and click on the option of ‘Contact’
- Once you do, it will open a drop-down menu of the contact option.
- On the contact drop-down menu, click on customer support.
- Once you do, it will showcase the official phone number for different regions of the world for contacting the customer support team of Air India.
- The days and timings to make a call are mentioned as well.
- You can easily select the number and make a phone call from your mobile operator.
- First, you’ll be welcomed with an IVR.
- Once the queue gets over, a live representative from Air India will be joining you.
- Make sure to keep your flight details handy so that you can narrate them to the executive.
Therefore, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, one can easily initiate a refund by calling the Air India phone number in a very hassle-free and timely manner.